Mason Grady Foundations is partnering with leaders in the field to lift, level and rehabilitate settled concrete associated with commercial, industrial and municipal applications. From sidewalks and steps to warehouse flooring, we take pride in making sure the work is done right and believe in customer satisfaction.
What is it?
Polyurethane is a polymer composed of organic units joined by carbamate (urethane) links that do not melt when heated. Poly lifting and leveling with foam achieves the same results as traditional mudjacking but with a lightweight material that requires smaller and fewer injection holes. Also known as polyjacking and slab jacking, poly lifting and leveling with foam is the latest and greatest concrete repair method available.
What we can do for you.
Our team of experts can help you repair a wide variety of concrete projects, no matter how big or small. To give you a better idea, here’s the type of commercial developments we tackle most often…
- Slab Rock in Warehouse Floorings
- Garage Floors
- Seawalls & Bulkheads
- Basement Floors
Why Polyurethane is so great.
- It’s Economical: Poly lifting is a cost-effective alternative to replacing concrete. Lifting and leveling concrete can typically be completed for a fraction of what it cost to pour new concrete and eliminates the additional cost and headache of demolition, removal, and landscaping.
- It’s Convenient: Most projects can be completed quickly – the area is ready for use the same day.
- It’s Strong: Void filling with polyurethane foam will support 7,200 lbs/sq ft.
- It’s Durable: Polyurethane foam will not re-settle, it will never lose density, and it is not affected by wet ground.
- It’s Seamless: There is no color change in your concrete nor damage to your landscaping.
Here’s how it works.
Step 1: A crew will lay out enough hose, stretching from a trailer, to reach the area being repaired. Equipment is contained in a parked trailer and has a sufficient length of hose to accommodate your project needs.
Step 2: A few small holes will be drilled and the polyurethane foam will be injected under the slab. This fills the voids and lifts the slab to the correct level.
Step 3: After the injection, the holes are patched with cement. Your concrete slab is ready for use immediately – yes, you can walk on it!
Important Process Notes:
- Rest assured, your landscaping and grass will not be damaged while your settled concrete is lifted.
- Repair typically takes 2-3 hours, depending on the scope of your project.
Major water washout or soil erosion will result in large cavities where the concrete has not yet broken or settled. Provide support under tough to reach areas around your business, church or warehouse by void filling high erosion or poorly compacted spaces with lightweight yet strong polyurethane foam. Polyurethane foam is perfect for void filling in such areas as roadways, under slabs, and behind seawalls because it is injected as a liquid, then fills every possible space within the void as it cures. The edges are then neatly cut, so landscaping can be done after project is completed.
Other available Polyurethane services.
We can help with foundation stabilization, chemical grout and so much more. Let us provide you solutions to stop erosion problems by stabilizing the soil. Additional polyurethane services include:
- Soil Stabilization
- Deep Soil Injection
- Sea Wall/Bulkhead Repair
Now that you know more about Polyurethane solutions, are you ready for your next steps? Let’s get started!
Mason Grady Foundations provides the expertise and support to assist engineers and contractors. We’ll gladly help you throughout the entire construction or repair process. Give us a call at (850) 228-5415 or request an estimate below.